07855100606 Glassar electrical contractor delivering solutions engineered to meet all your electrical, heating, lighting, ventilation and energy reduction needs.
We endeavour to offer the best possible service, with the highest standard of work. All work undertaken complies with the 17th edition regulations, tested and on completion a certificate is issued. Glassar electrical and construction Electrical Services a registered business and is fully insured. All work carried out is quality assured and guaranteed for 12 months. Our registered electricians are able to undertake:-
- Domestic rewiring
- Electrical repairs
- Maintenance electrician
- New build electrician
- Additions or ammendemnts to your existing electrical system and resolve fuse board problems.
- Security Camera Systems for home security, and the elderly. Please note, that it is now illegal to undertake any electrical work in your own home, without requiring the assistance of a government approved electrician.
As part of our domestic service, we are always happy to complete any electrical work, no matter how small. Whether you need a socket changing or a complete wiring overhaul. We are here to help with any electrical needs including 24hr emergency electricians for call outs.
The benifits in coming with us Liverpool electrician
If you are looking for a good quality electrician for a reasonable price then look no further. Glassar electrical and construction has fully qualified, and registered electricians with over 10 years experience. Specialising in domestic rewires, electrical repairs, and maintenance to homes across Liverpool and surrounding areas.
Our electricians work is to the highest standard and is guaranteed for 12 months and is tested using the latest equipment and certified. Our electricians keep the work place (your home) clean and tidy, and are also very well mannered. We work all over Liverpool and surrounding areas, please see areas covered at the bottom of the page to see if i cover your area.
Full Rewire in Liverpool
Electrical rewiring involves the replacement of old, dangerous or non-compliant electrical equipment, eg; cables, fittings, distribution boards, etc. Some common indications that your property may require attention are.....
- Black coloured rubber cables
- Unexplained blown fuses
- Ceramic fuses in use
- Old or deteriorating wiring
- Round pin poir pointstwisted flex cables used for lighting points
- Lighting or poir points working intermittently earth conductors not present in lighting cables
A Full rewire to a typical 3 bed semi-detached home usually takes from 2 - 6 days depending on your electrical requirements. On Occupied homes, our team members ensure they take the greatest of care in your property using dust sheets, carpet protecter and ensure your home is clean and tidy at the end of each day. We can even provide prior temporary power source to minimise disruption. A standard rewire consists installation of a new 17th edition fuseboard, upgrading of main tails, bonding conductors and the installation of the following circuits
- Checking the fuse board is RCD protected.
- The main cables are the right size.
- The earthing arrangements meet regulations.
- Lighting circuits are earthed.
- House wiring is safe i.e no volcanised rubber.
- All accessories are in good working order.
- Every part of the installation is safe.
All we do ask for is the opertunity to provide a FREE no obligation quote for any work that maybe required. Here are some benefits for a electical health check, see below.
- Saftey from accidental electric shock.
- Protection to your home appiances.
- Electrical certificate for insurances.
- Add value to your home.
- With our upgrades you will save money.
FREE alarm system fitted with a rewire.
For a limited time we are offering a FREE alarm system worth £150 fitted with rewires in Liverpool. The alarm system includes:
- Front exterier bell box with battery backup.
- Internal digital keypad control.
- Pir sensors in down staires rooms
- Optional extras.
- 10% discount to OAP's and the disabled. For many years now we have been giving discounts to the people we think would benefit most. This includes the OAP's and people with disabilities. We are also be happy to consider discounts to people in who are in financial dificulties.
Areas we cover : electrician in Liverpool, electrician wirral, electrician in warrington, woolton, childwall, aintree, widness, runcorn, chester, hooton, willaston, raby, raby mere, neston, little, neson aigburth, mossley hill please contact us if your area is not listed.
We have electricians in:
electrician in Liverpool
electrician in Liverpool . electrician in Liverpool . local electrician in Liverpool . local electrician in Liverpool
electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpoolelectrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool electrician in Liverpool
electrician in wirral , local electrician in wirral , local electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral
electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in wirral electrician in warringtonl electrician in warringtonl electrician in warringtonl electrician in warrington electrician in warringtonl electrician in warringtonl